Junior Grants Program
The Grants Program was set up to provide sponsorship to individual children and junior community groups to encourage and grow the next generation in the Coffs Harbour, Nambucca, Grafton and Kempsey areas.
The Program has been developed to provide junior individuals and non for profit groups with funding to encourage the development of academic, sporting, community, cultural and social endeavours.
Who is the Grant for?
- Under 18 year old individuals or community groups
- Individuals or community groups that live or are based in the Nambucca, Coffs Harbour, Grafton or Kempsey local areas
Who Can AppLy?
- Students who need assistance to further their education
- Cultural and community projects involving juniors
- Sporting and athletic teams and groups needing assistance to buy equipment
- Non for profit community groups
- Community groups must demonstrate how the funds will directly impact the children in their organisation
As a local restaurant owner, I take pride in playing an active role in Coffs Harbour, Nambucca and Grafton communities. One of the ways I do this is by supporting both individuals and community groups through the McDonald’s Junior Grants Program.