Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can apply for the Grant?
- Under 18 year old individuals or community groups
- Individuals or community groups that live or are based in the Coffs Harbour, Nambucca, Kempsey or Grafton local areas
What projeCts/groups do you sponsor?
- Students who need assistance to further their education
- Cultural and community projects involving juniors
- Sporting and athletic teams and groups needing assistance to buy equipment
- Non for profit community groups
- Community groups must demonstrate how the funds will directly impact the children in their organisation
How muCh are the Grants?
Each individual recipient will receive $250 and each group recipient will receive $500.
How often are Grants given?
- We accept applications throughout the year and aim to respond within 21 days. Grant applications are reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Grant deadlines close at the end of each month and allocated at the start of the following month.
How many Grants are given each month?
- 4 individual grants and 2 group grants in the Coffs Harbour and Nambucca area
- 2 individual grants and 1 group grant in the Grafton area
When are suCCessful appliCants notified?
Successful applicants will be contacted at the start of the following month.
What if I’m not suCCessful, should I apply again?
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified but are encouraged to reapply within the following 12 months.
- Applications will remain on our database for 12 months and may be considered in subsequent months should you not be successful in the first round.